Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I seriously hate the Blogger Interface for Safari on iOS.

I know that may sound ridiculous, but honestly, it’s the very thing that _prevents me from blogging_ because the interface is crap. It’s hardly changed at all in the last ten years at least.

I mean, I understand that Google is mortal enemies with Apple so much so that they are willing to squat and poo on any of their wn customers who would dare to _also_ be a customer of Apple’s ...but what I don’t understand is how they were rewarded for that bratty attitude enough as children that they continue to enjoy profit enough to continue that practice.

In a capitalist society, we’re meant to vote with our dollars for the technologies, products and services that most fit our needs and wants, and if something fits our needs and wants we are welcome to purchase that product. So, we do that and Google intentionally listens to _anything but_ our purchasing decisions and keeps making shitty products when it comes to its iOS versions of their products, and I’m just supposed to take that and deal with it. If Imention these things in some public forum, I get derided for being a ‘fanboy’ of Apple’s when Google is whoring out their customer’s private personally identifiable information to anyone with a big enough balance in their checking account.

La la la

The world seems to be going towards collapse and everybody except me is just okay with that? Ugh.

All that I Am comes from All That I Know which caused me to do all I have done which caused me to have all the interactions I have had which have caused me to be me is I Am was now is ೧R.

I happened to happen. I did what physics pushed me to do. The movement of energy and particles that occurred has all been outside of my power. Seriously. From the specific life force that was carried in the specific spermatozoa to the specific egg carried in my biological host which resulted in this specific configuration such that only I _ever could_ have been born and was and therefore am born here, all those actions were taken outside of my personally having been aware of them, for I had not yet received consciousness in this body.

No comments:

Post a Comment